This silent video demonstrates visually how to draw a Homer Simpson character beginning with a series of simplistic shapes and lines. The artist begins by drawing two very basic circles for the eyes, then adds a curving line beneath to create the nose. The artist continues building on the image using the basic line and shape technique to create the full face image of the infamous cartoon character, and then, as a finishing touch, adds the collar of Homer Simpson's work shirt. This video provides an easy to follow and simplistic method of learning how to draw the Homer Simpson character using the most basic of all artistic building blocks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades