In this how-to video, you will learn how to draw Ned Flanders from The Simpsons. First, start off with the basic outline of the body. Use simple shapes for this. Next, fill in the eyes, hair, nose, mustache, ears, and mouth of the figure. From there, you can move on to the details of the clothing such as the collar and cuffs of the sweater. Finish with the shoes and the fingers on the hand. The basic outline is finished. Now, go in and erase the simple shapes from the drawing and fill in more details such as the eyeglasses. Now you can color the drawing. Make sure to use yellow for the skin, green for the sweater, black for the shoes, gray for the pants, and brown for the hair. Your drawing of Ned Flanders is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades