One of the hardest parts about drawing the famous manga character Naruto is his eyes. No matter how hard you try, it seems they're never quite right, but with a little practice, those anime eyes will be perfect. DragoArt has this video tutorial on how to draw Naruto character eyes. Get more detailed instructions on the step-by-step cartoon drawing here.
Every fan of manga and anime should love learning how to draw different parts of the body like hair, eyes, arms, hands, feet, mouths, noses, and hair. Some of our favorite Naruto characters are sometimes hard to draw, and when you try and attempt to draw them out, you are always left with the feeling that "something is missing". If you don't draw a characters eyes just right, he or she will not come out looking like the character you are trying to draw.
There are four Naruto character eyes that you will learn how to draw. Of course, you will learn how to draw Naruto Uzumaki's eyes, but then you get a lesson on Gaara's emo-style eyes, Sakura Haruno's eyes which are the pretty green ones, and then you will get a lesson on Uchiha Sasuke's eyes. The four main characters of the series will now be a lot easier for you to draw when it comes to drawing Naruto.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades