In this tutorial, we learn how to draw four types of manga eyes. The first style if for a female and they are cute eyes. Start with a half circle curved downwards, then draw a small line underneath the eye. Draw a small line above the eyes and then use a thin pencil lines to make the pupils. Make the pupils large and add a slight light in them to make them appear larger, then add on eyelashes. For serious female eyes, draw smaller eyes that have a v-shape to the edge of them, with serious eyebrows that are close to the inside of the eye. Fill in the pupils with small black circles. To draw cute male eyes, draw them very similar to the female eyes except a more serious eyebrow and a smaller pupil in the middle of the eyes. Last, for serious male eyes, draw them just like the female small eyes, except with a straighter and more narrow eyebrow and a smaller eye and pupil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades