In this tutorial, we learn how to draw curvy steps using pens. To start, you will first draw a horizontal line with a point in it. From here, you will need to draw lines coming out of the point. These lines will act as your reference point for the different items in the drawing. Next, draw the steps using the reference points. The one at the bottom should be larger, getting smaller as you work your way up. Draw these using the triangle shape in sort of a wedge. Shade in the bottom area to create depth and then draw in the rest around it to complete the drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades