In this video you learn the basics of how to draw a cartoon horse. The basic structure is laid out in a series of simple geometric shapes, lines and scribbles.
Once the shape of the horse has been laid out the artist Duane Barnhart has you trace out the shape in pen then erase the pencil lay out lines. Once that step is complete then you can color the horse any color you like as well as add any background scenery you want. Now that you have followed his step by step guide you can go and impress your friends with your new found artistic skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades