In this video, we learn how to draw shadows in manga. When you are drawing shadows, you want to think in 3D. When you show the lights and shadowing, it's like you are drawing something you see a photo of instead of just a drawing on a piece of paper. Draw the shadows where you want the position of the light to be opposite of. If the shadow is on one side of the face, this would mean that the source of light is coming from the opposite side of the face. Use real pictures to figure out how to shadow correctly and practice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades