Start with a faint outline of the leopards head which is an oval shape and is body which is connected to the head, then add the outlines of the legs ears and tail. In the oval draw the proper perspective lines for the face of the leopard. Now draw the outline of the tree or branch the leopard is laying on. Begin to darken the outlines, drawing with proper perspective, while adding the outlines for facial features. Add your shading depending on your light source then begin to erase the faint lines you began with. Begin now to fine tune your darker outlines and add the various leopard spots. Now you add a little color to the leopard spots, preferably a light brown as the base color. You can now also begin to fine tune the facial features and colors to your artistic perspective. A darker brown can be used to color the tree or branch, and be sure to use proper shading and fading techniques for the coloring taking keen notice to a light source.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades