This how to draw cartoons video shows how to draw a cartoon dog. Start off with the dog's head. Draw big ears, a little jagged at the bottom to show fur. Draw the top of the head, then a circle for the snout, and a nose on the end. Draw semicircles connected to the snout and draw dots inside for eyes. Draw a tongue hanging out, a neck, and a collar. Now draw the shoulders, and down to the front leg. This dog is sitting. Draw the body, then you can draw the back legs. Draw a pointed tail. Now you can draw the final leg. When you are finishing up the drawing, you can add spots, draw in the shoulder a little more, draw eyebrows, or draw little tick marks to show the tail is wagging. Have fun with it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades