In this how to video, you will learn how to draw a violin. First, start off with the shape of the basic shape of the body. Next, draw the neck of the violin and the tuning pegs at the top. From here, you can draw the bridge, shoulder pad, and the F holes of the body. Next, fill in the outlines of the body. Color in the bridge and the neck with a black color. Now you can fill in the body with a brown color. Create highlights by selecting a lighter shade of brown and painting it at the right spots on the body. Lastly, draw the strings running from the pegs, down the neck, and into the bridge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades