This video, which gives tips on drawing realistic hips, is helpful to people learning to draw the human form. The video starts by showing examples of bad drawings of hips and explains that these are how you should not be drawing them. It then shows a realistic black line picture of the pelvis bone on which the presenter has drawn a simplified version of it in a contrasting red color. He gives a simple description of his drawing, saying it is like an oval with butterfly wings coming from it. He draws the viewer's attention to how the femur connects to the pelvis indicating how that is important in drawing realistic hips. Next, he shows an x-ray of the pelvis and draws his simplified drawing on top of that. Finally, he draws a simplified skeleton figure adding his simplified pelvic bone drawing. Watch the video, follow the steps, and draw realistic hips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades