This video tutorial from Drawing Now demonstrates the drawing of a gymnast doing a routine on the balance beam. Her look of concentration evokes the drama and strength of both will and body required by this ancient sport. Learn to evoke that same feeling in your drawing by watching this video. Here are some instructions from the artist:
1. Draw structure for the human by creating 3 circles for the head, upper and below body. Then create lines as guides to make the legs and feet. 2. Sketch face details and hair. After sketching is done start to color it using brush tool. 3. Add shadow effects and motif on clothes. 4. Outline it by using pencil tool. Add more shadow and highlights.
View the original tutorial here
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades