In this tutorial, we learn how to draw abstract watermelons. First, draw a circle, followed by wavy lines coming out of it just like the sun. Next, draw half watermelon shapes all over the picture you just draw. Now, fill in the picture with yellow circles on the inside of the circle shape. Use a dark yellow/orange for the second half of the circle to the bottom. After this, use the orange to fill in half the wavy lines and then use red to fill in the other half and make large half watermelon shapes over the entire picture. Now, trace over the bottom half of the melons with a green dot, then add black dots into the watermelon shapes. Continue this process once more, and when you are finished save your work!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades