Without perspective, drawings would never look realistic and would instead be flat, remedial depictions of reality. Luckily, the discovery of perspective during the Renaissance lets us simulate reality if we know the mathematical principles behind it.
Check out this drawing tutorial to learn how to draw a house in perspective with a vanishing point. You may move the horizon line up, down, to the right or two the left. Three-point vanishing perspective will also be covered.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades