This video demonstrates how to create a one point perspective drawing. You begin by making a horizon line across your paper and adding diagonal lines from the corners which will all converge at a single point along your horizon line. You can then create boxes by creating squares or rectangles around the lines extending from the central point. The outer edges of your rectangle can further be connected to your single point in order to create a 3-dimensional shape for the boxes and cubes which you are drawing in your picture. This method can be repeated throughout your drawing in order to create a one point perspective picture with boxes extending from a central point.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades