This video shows you how to easily draw a Pokémon step by step. The first thing you have to do is draw 3 circles for the head, tail and body. You can always start off the ears with little circles, and then add the little pattern on the face, which consists in two circles, one near the other. Then, make the ears (please note that the ears are very sharpen). Then the face legs and belly. The front legs are kind of pointed, while the back legs are roundish. Draw the tail, which looks like an axe. Erase all the unwanted lines! That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades