Learn to draw Pokémon Oddish with these simple and quick steps. Start your drawing project by placing the Pokémon Oddish name somewhere on the page. Oddish is a round or onion shaped object. Place this basic shape in the center of your space. Add the feet which are shaped like little shovels at the bottom of the Oddish body. Go to the lower central area of the body and add a triangular shaped tongue. For the eyes, use little circles placed proportionately in the upper central area. Place several angular, teardrop shaped leaves projecting from the top of Oddish's head with the tip of the leaves bent over at the top. The leaves should be overlapping at the base. Lastly, erase any extra unnecessary lines in your drawing to clean up your drawing. Following these steps should give you the basic concept of drawing the Pokémon Oddish character.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades