You've got the basic head structure down and now it's time to learn how to draw a detailed face of woman. It can be a little tricky to draw an angled view of a face but you can use sketching and shading tools to give depth, angle and form to create a realistic woman.
Dimensions are quite important when drawing profiles. That is the best way to get your character to look as if they are facing the direction intended. Draw your basic form and go from there. Just be sure to have the composition and your focal point set and managed. This video will demonstrate exactly how to draw a woman in a 3/4 profile.
This tutorial is great for intermediate to advanced painters and sketchers who are trying to perfect their focal point technique and mastering.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades