This video shows aspiring artists how to draw the head in a 3/4 or a side view. Three lines should first be drawn in a pie-wedge like shape. First, a line is drawn from the chin to the hair line and another one is connected to that, arching across the forehead to the back of the cranium. Then a final line is drawn from the endpoint here to the base of the chin. A face can then be drawn along line 1, to show the profile or side-view of your character. A triangular shape is drawn about half-way down the for the nose and an eye is drawn facing the artist to create a sideways view of your figure's head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades