In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a cartoon horse's head. First, make a large ear followed by a large amount of hear and a smaller ear. Next, draw a large eyes underneath the ears with eyelashes. Then, draw a nose for the horse and a mouth making a smile coming outwards of the eyes. Next, draw the mane with a lot of hair and the neck going downwards off the paper. You can add a collar onto the neck of the horse if you want it to look like it's wearing a shirt. To finish, add in more hair and any other detail to make the horse look unique!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades