This video demonstrates the process for drawing prospective shadows using a light source. Start with the shadow vanishing point which is directly below the light source on the horizon line. Draw lines from the shadow vanishing point to the front three corners of your box. Next draw lines from your light source to the top three corners of your box. Where the shadow lines intersect, that area defines the shadow area and can be filled in for shadows. The shadows, of course, will line up with your vanishing point as well. The video goes on to show another example in which the shadow vanishing point is below the eye level or horizon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades