The video is a step by step process for drawing a SpongeBob using a coin and crayons. First he took the coin and drew two circles nearer to each other using a black crayon. Then he added a black dot to its center so that it looks like the eye of SpongeBob. He drew the lens of the eye using green crayon.
Followed by that he drew the nose, mouth and teeth of SpongeBob in black crayon and using a red crayon he painted the mouth and chin. Then using the black color he drew the eye lashes.
The square shaped face was drawn using black crayon. Using a yellow crayon he drew the hands and decorated SpongeBob by drawing yellow dots. Finally he completed the image by drawing the legs and giving shades to SpongeBob.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades