1985rey teaches you how to draw SpongeBob Squarepants on your computer, using Paint. To start with an existing picture of the character to get the look and feel, use the brush tool, using black and make a large spongy head. Add circles on the side to make it look like 3D. Draw the eyes, eyebrows, nose, cheek and mouth with teeth and tongue. Once you're done with the head, continue drawing the body, with legs and pants and also the hands. Now you can start coloring in with a yellow for the whole head, red for the tongue, yellow again for limbs. Add final touches like coloring the pants and giving the color a light blue shade and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades