DrawingNowVideos teaches you how to draw SpongeBob Squarepants. You start off with a squiggly line and you want to create a rectangle and then create a 3D box out of that. That will be the head. Add circles and ovals on the side to make it look more like a sponge. Add eyes, eyelashes, nose, cheek with freckles and an open mouth with two teeth up front and the tongue. Then draw the body and add details such as pants and a tie. Complete the face by adding a few circles around. Also don't forget about the feet and hands. Now your SpongeBob Squarepants drawing is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades