In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Husky. First, you will start by drawing the dorsal fin of the character. After this, draw the rest of the body including the lower and upper body. Also make sure you draw the head. Now, draw the arms crossing, then go over the drawing with a harder pressed pencil. Draw in the details of the face, then start drawing in the details of the fins and the upper body. Once the details are in, draw the hair and add in some scales along the entire body. Once finished with this, draw some lines in the tail for Husky, then clean it up with an eraser and shading to finish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades