In this video, Mr. G demonstrates how to draw a wintery snowflake. You will need a plain pencil, or a blue and black colored pencil for this drawing. Start by writing your name and the date on a white sheet of paper. Then, begin lightly drawing the base of your snowflake. After you have drawn your base, Mr. G will show you how to make the lines darker to form the shape of your snowflake. Then, you will learn how to detail your snowflake by drawing small triangles inside the basic shape that you have drawn. The next step is to retrace the outside lines of the snowflake with your black pencil. These lines should be wavy. The last step is to draw motion lines around your snowflake. Replay the video as many times as you need to create as many beautiful snowflakes as you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades