"Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!"
That's a famous quote from none other than Tony Montana, otherwise known as Scarface, played by Al Pacino, near the end of the film, when he starts blasting everyone away. If you by chance want to learn how to draw Mr. Scarface, it's fairly easy. This tutorial is full of pointers that makes it easy for beginners and experts alike.
Artist Merrill Kazanjian provides detailed, step-by-step instructions for drawing Tony Montana from the 1983 film by Brian De Palma. Every part of the process is highlighted from the initial outline to the final details. All you need to create this artwork is a pencil, some paper, and a blending tool (like a cotton swab, paintbrush, or blending stump).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades