In this video, we learn how to draw a cartoon dragon with a big head. First, draw the outline of the dragon, making the head much larger than the body. After this, add in small details to the dragon using the light pencil mark. Next, take a bold marker and trace over the pencil lines that you made, filling in the eyes, nose, teeth, wings, tail, ears, etc. After you do this, color the dragon completely green. Then, take a darker green color and apply it to the edges and where you want shadowing to be. Next, color the teeth white, then color the eyes blue, and the tail and wings light yellow, then save!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades