To draw a spiral staircase:
Basic materials needed
1. First draw the guideline of the cylinder.
2. Mark the starting of the stairs and draw the angles to its first vanishing point.
3. Draw the next angle to its next vanishing point. Similarly complete all the angles.
4. Draw the actual stairs on the angles.
5. Add the Hand Rail to complete the Spiral Staircase.
The viewers would be able to draw a spiral staircase very easily after viewing this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.