To draw a spiral staircase:
Basic materials needed
1. First draw the guideline of the cylinder.
2. Mark the starting of the stairs and draw the angles to its first vanishing point.
3. Draw the next angle to its next vanishing point. Similarly complete all the angles.
4. Draw the actual stairs on the angles.
5. Add the Hand Rail to complete the Spiral Staircase.
The viewers would be able to draw a spiral staircase very easily after viewing this video.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: