This video shows us how to draw a spiral staircase in a very simple way. Firstly a horizontal line is drawn and upon that a rectangle is drawn. Then four lines are drawn from the four corners of the rectangle and all this four lines are meeting at the same point on the horizontal line which was drawn previously. Then another rectangle is drawn behind the rectangle intersecting the four lines drawn from the four corners of the rectangle. And at the rare end, numbers of lines are drawn in between the two rectangular lines. Then two circles are drawn on either side of the rare end and the circles are made to intersect the four sides of the rectangle. Then two lines are drawn which are tangent to both these circles and two lines are drawn meeting the centers of these circles. Then four smooth curves are drawn along this center line. Then another line which is parallel to this curve is drawn along the center axis following which another adjacent line is drawn to the curve. Then a number of lines are drawn in between these curved lines which will eventually result in a staircase which are spiral. And it is made darker by giving darker shades. In this way you can draw a spiral staircase.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades