Sasukeisahotie shows you how to draw an Emo Chibi. Start by drawing a prominently spiky, asymmetrical, "emo" haircut, wider than tall. Then draw a line making the outline of the face from the right bottom of the haircut, to the left clump of hair, again this should be wide. Draw one eye on the face (where the other eye is, it should be hidden underneath hair). Draw in the shirt/jacket/top half of the character underneath the head, but make this smaller than the head. Decorate the shirt with some "punk" icon. The same goes for the bottom half of the character, make it wider than tall. Once everything is outlined, go back and do heavy shading on the figure, expect the face, to give it a "dark" feel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades