This video demonstrates how to draw a Rottweiler dog using a piece of paper and any writing utensil. The creator of this video has already sketched the rough outline of the dog using a pencil in order to give them a general idea of the final product. First, you should start by drawing the outline of the dog, adding the brows and ears. The ears should be very floppy, as are the ears of most dogs. Next, draw the eyes of the dog, making them somewhat squinty in order to make it appear like he is barking. Then, draw the snout, nose, and teeth of the dog to complete the face. Next, draw the body of the dog starting the front legs then proceeding to the body, tail, and hind legs. By following the instructions presented by the artist, you should be able to get an idea of how to draw a Rottweiler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades