You don't have to be the greatest artist to draw a Scotty dog. As a matter of fact its very easy. You'll begin with the nose. Draw the nose in the shape of a pebble. Draw a line across and shade underneath. The eyes are exactly the same, but slightly turned up. The cheeks are down, slightly zigzagged and up. Next is the tongue. This is simply a u with a line drawn down the middle. The ears are also down, zigzagged and up, doing this for each ear. To draw the hair on top of the hair, again, you'll draw down, zigzag and up. The front paws are down and around, while the back paws are the nume 3, with the left paw being the number 3 backwards. Once completed draw a nice bone for your Scotty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades