Gordon Bruce shows an easy and speedy way to draw and paint a superman. First draw the head portion with a oval face and add eyes, nose etc,. Now come to the body portion which have big muscled arms and a thin body, having the triangle with S symbol at the center. Now draw the leg portion. Draw belt and other attractive features. Now give the outline with acrylic black color. Now add red color to the gown part and blue color to the body. Give yellow shade to belt and triangle and red to the S symbol. Now give appropriate color to the face. Shade for light portion where ever it looks dark. Now give the structure of body in black outline so that it looks attractive. Finally draw the face and give the whole outline in black color. Lighter the shade by applying white color. Thus the superman is now ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades