This short video shows how to draw a skull with a pencil. The video contains no spoken or written description of the process the artist in the video is going through, so to duplicate his drawing, you'll have to just watch and draw along. The artist starts the drawing by making two circles vertically, the lower circle being about half the size of the upper circle. He then adds the nostrils, eyes, and teeth, before going on to add some definition to the jaw area, making it look like a complete skeleton head. His process is easily repeatable, even without real instructions on how to draw the skull.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades