In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Axel. Start out by drawing the head, then add in the facial features including the eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. After this, draw in the spiky hair that goes around Axel's head. Next, draw the neck and shoulders. Continue to draw down the body until you reach the feet. Add in the details of what the character is wearing, using lines on the clothing to make it look more realistic. After this, you will need to draw in shadowing on the drawing to make it look 3D, then make sure you have all your proportions correct. Erase any background lines then color in if you'd like and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades