In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a face using charcoal. Start out using a light touch with your pencil to draw the outline of the pencil. After this, use the darker touch of a charcoal brush to draw in the details of the eyes. Draw the eyeline and the creases in the eye, then draw in the nostrils and the middle of the mouth. Draw in shading around the neck and chin to make a difference between the two. Use a light touch of the brush to create shading throughout the entire face, not using too much. When finished, you will have a great looking drawing using a very unique tool!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades