In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw a vampire. Begin by using the paint bucket tool to fill the entire background in black. Then start drawing the vampire in transparent blue. Sketch the outlines of the face and draw curves for the guidelines of eyes, nose and mouth. Now erase half of the face and fill it in black. The other half of the face is filled with tints of blue and purple airbrush. Finish by adding the details with opaque shades of blue, purple and white pencil lines. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in drawing online images, and would like to learn how to draw a vampire to utilize in their own artwork.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades