In this video, we learn how to draw a robot. Start off by drawing the outline of the robot, then draw in the details of the robot's exterior. Make sure to use squares to make it appear like the robot is a bunch of metal pieces put together. After this, you will fill in the robot with different colors of your choice. Make sure to add in small details around the figure to make it look more realistic. You can also add in shading to make it appear 3D. Once you are finished with the robot, make sure to save it and share with others!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades