In this how-to video, you will learn how to dry a simple version of Shy Guy from Mario Brothers. You can use a pen or pencil on paper, or even software such as Illustrator or Photoshop. First, start off by making a circle. This will be the face of the character. Draw in the two elongated ovals for the eyes and shade in with black. Next, draw a small black circle for the mouth. Now, draw the hood and robe of the character. The arms and feet are next. Draw the belt and buckle of the character afterward. You can finish the drawing by coloring in the robe with a red color and the feet with a blue color. The buckle should be yellow. This video shows you just how easy it is to draw this character.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades