In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a twisted skull. First, draw the outline of the skull and then start to draw in the jaw line around the middle. After you have this drawn out, draw in the teeth on the top and bottom of the face. Then, draw in the eye sockets and the nose shape. From here, start to add in lines that look like cracks around the top and sides of the skull. There is no perfect way to draw this, draw it how you feel it should look! Add in some shading to show the depth and contours of the face and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades