In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a skull. First, draw the outline for the skull. Remember not to draw the hair on the head, because skulls do not have these! After this, you will draw on the cracks to the top of the head and shade around them. From here, draw in black on the inside of the eye sockets. Then, draw the lines around the eye sockets. From here, draw the area for the nose and then the teeth. Next, you will draw in the jaw line and add in additional shading and lines to finish the skull drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades