In this video, we learn how to draw a perfect eye. Start out by drawing the outline of the eye, the create the basic shape. After this, draw the crease above the eye and then the inside details of the eye. Darken the pupil, then add in lines around the pupil to show detail. Create a circle eraser mark near the pupil to show the eye having a glare, making it look more glossy. After this, shade in the sides of the eye and underneath where the bottom lash line is. From here, create the eyebrow and then add in shading for the bridge of the nose. Draw in eyelashes on the top and bottom of the eye, then add in additional lines and shading to make this complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades