In this video, we learn how to draw an eye step by step. First, draw the curve of the eye on the top and on the bottom. Then, draw in the pupil of the eye and the inner corner of the eye. Use a light touch with the pencil to make the circle in the middle of the eye. Then, draw around it with a bolder line. After this, draw the crease above the eye, then draw shading to show where the crease line is. Next, fill in the pupil and add in a circle to make the eye appear glossy or that light is hitting it. Shade in additional areas of the eye and add lines to make it look realistic, then you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades