Michael Weisner(2D Illustrator) explains that, to draw a camel face one should have clean White sheet and a Drawing Utensil (HB Pencil), especially the light graded pencil helps to save time. In the step one, draw both the eyes first which should be equal on both sides. In the step two, draw the nose which would look like a night lamp. In the step three, start to draw the head and cheeks. In the step four, draw the Upper Jaw and in step 5, draw the ears on both sides equal in size. Add some details by drawing the inner line of the ear and small lines, dots in the inner part of the ear to make it look better. In the step five, draw the Lower Jaw and the neck of the camel. In the Final step you can add some details such as whiskers, eyelids, eyebrows and dark shading the eyeballs. If you follow the steps in this video, you'll be able to draw simply and easily and could also improve your drawing skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades