Gus Russel explains how storyboarding can be used to illustrate what a movie might be like. He has been given the task of drawing a frame for each page of a 130 page movie script. Story boarding gives the author a general idea of how the movie will come together, how the characters will look, etc. Russel shows the audience how to quickly draw a quality sketch, and how to shade it properly. The sketches do not function to show exactly what will happen in each scene, but rather what "might" happen in each scene!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades