The video shows how artists enlarge and copy from photographs. First grid lines are drawn on the reference photo. Then grid lines are drawn on the paper with enlarged or reduced grids. Now draw the lines from the reference photo to the drawing paper one square at a time. Now complete the outlines from the reference photo. Erase all the grids and you have only the outlines. Add details and area of tone. Darken the dark areas and you have a replica of the reference photograph. The same technique can be used for any other drawing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades