In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw a human skull. Begin by drawing a half circle with the opening at the bottom. Add cheekbones by drawing two lines, starting just inside the line of the half circle and gently curving outside the half circle. Continue the cheekbone line downward and curve inward. Connect the 2 lines horizontally to shape the top teeth. Now draw a bottom U-shape connecting the bottom of the cheekbones and across the bottom jaw line. Draw a second U-shape line and add vertically lines across to make the teeth. Add wide eye cavities centered between the top of the head and chin. Add 2 tear drop shapes below for the nostril cavities. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing and would like to learn how draw a human skull to use in their drawings or to learn the human anatomy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades