In this tutorial, we learn how to draw super-simple trees. Start out with a pencil and piece of white paper. Draw a straight line for the trunk of the tree. After this, draw the branches coming off of the tree in diagonal lines. From here, draw smaller lines coming off of those to make more branches. Draw in a smaller tree next to the larger one and you will have created a very simple tree! You can add more detail to this by drawing on leaves and grass at the base, but this is the most simple way to draw in trees!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades