In this tutorial, we learn how to draw wings. To start, use line options to make curves that bend out and turn into a long and thin wing. You can copy and paste this wing so that all the different parts of the wing are the exact same. After this, use a free hand brush to draw curved lines onto the top of the wing outline. After this, start to add circles and other details to the wing. You can fill it in with color or add in more feathers where they would be on top of the wing. To finish, save your image and duplicate if you wish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades